Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jealous Much?

I don't know if the jealousy will ever end. Will I ever be able to see super cute pregnant women and not be jealous?  Will I ever be able to see them and not pick out every flaw because it makes me feel better about myself and eases my jealousy?  I don't particularly like to be jealous and I definitely don't want to be jealous.  God help me. Help my heart and help shield my eyes. Let me see beauty in the miracle of life and not feel jealousy.  Help me to remember what I do have and that I am the cause of jealousy to some. I say this NOT in a prideful way (please don't get me wrong) but in an acknowledging way that I am blessed and my best blessing is right beside me!  I love you SO much Stephen Wyatt. Thank you for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment