Saturday, May 24, 2014

Four Months and I Can't Share!


Lillian is four months and I can't share:(. It really is hard not to share pictures of our precious baby girl with the world. I wish I could tell how her little personality is forming. She's such a happy baby and has really found control of her hands. She loves to chew on her paci rather than suck on it. She gives the best morning smiles after she wakes up at 10:00am. Y'all how did I ever get do lucky as to have a baby with my sleep cycle?! She gave me a big ole' belly giggle just this last week and she loves to blow spit bubbles. She hardly ever cries and truly I mean ever. If she does she is hungry or something is terribly wrong. She is the apple of her daddy's eye and they have such a sweet special relationship.  She gets excited to see him, especially in the evenings and just talks away. She has what we call the pterodactel call and it is so adorable!  

This my friends is my four month old. She is an answer to the prayers of not just ourselves but of many; maybe even yours too!  I pray God will be glorified through Lillian's story. She was created by Him for a purpose and we are honored to be the parents He has chosen to help guide her through the coming years. Our children are not our own, they are His!  What an honor to be entrusted with this precious girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment