Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Want MY Momma!


TMI Alert!!!!

This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about our first virus. Yesterday started with my wanting to throw up upon walking into Lillian's room at 11:00 am. I though she had just slept really well but the smell of sewage begged to differ. Diahhrea EVERWHERE and a baby so sick she couldn't move.  Then for the rest of the day every three hours on the hour a diaper explosion. And it all culminated with our first experience of projectile vomit. Lillian waited for her dad to get home for that one. I stood shocked not knowing what to do except say, "I want MY momma."  Bless Stephen, itt was all over him, the floor, Lillian. he didn't lose his stomach. I took Lillian to the tub and he took care if the rest. 

Stephen and I also had a bit of the bubble guts but thankfully none of the other!

We are all exhausted today and she's MUCH better but we are still skiddish to have much food and downing the pedialite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment