Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Falling Behind and Parental Visits

I've fallen behind on my house cleaning and laundry.  I've had this routine going since about the beginning of November and about two weeks ago I slipped up and have now fallen behind.  Luckily Stephen has stepped in to help and I am so appreciative.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things by the end of this week.

My mom and dad finally came to visit together at the new house.  Dad has been here several times, but mom hadn't had a chance to get over yet.  It was so great to see them and even though we didn't do anything too entertaining it was fun.  We made a big trip to Hobby Lobby Friday afternoon, had crawfish and shrimp for dinner that night and introduced mom and dad to the movie 8 Seconds.  Saturday we slept in and then had a great lunch with Loraine and Donna.  It was so great for mom to get to catch up with her Nacogdoches buds:)  Saturday night we went and ate Mexican at mom's request and then back to the house for another movie.  Dad requested a shoot 'em up movie and chose Boondock Saints.  It was so great to have them hear.  Now if only we could get them to move back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment