Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall!!!!!

And now in direct contrast to my last post, but all paid for with cash, my house in now ready for fall!  Yesterday I went from being a person with absolutely no fall decorations, to a person who's mantle looks like fall threw up on it:)  I go crazy at Christmas, but I'm pretty much Christmas decorated out.  There's no more room (or so I think, but who knows because I've never decorated THIS house ;))  So I asked Stephen if I could take some of my paycheck and get some fall decorations.  When he said yes I don't think he actually knew what he was saying!  There's still so much more I'd like to do, but that will have to wait till next year.  So in the mean time I will be enjoying what I got this year until November 23 rolls around and the real decorating begins!

















No comments:

Post a Comment