Thursday, June 26, 2014

Friends at First Sight!


At my Grammy's house I always loved playing with my mom's baby doll. She was named many years ago but for as long as I can remember she's always been called Heavy Baby. I believe I am the one who gave her that name. 

Heavy Baby made her way to Lillian's nursery a few weeks after Lillian made her way there. Recently Heavy Baby has been placed on the bed in the middle of all the pillows where Lillian has become very aware of her presence and she makes sure to keep an eye on her. I think Lillian thinks Heavy Baby is real.  

I can only imagine the fun they will have together over the next few years. I am so grateful to have this little piece of my mom's childhood and my childhood to bring into Lillian's. 


I must say she's lookin' pretty good for 55!




No comments:

Post a Comment