Wednesday, June 18, 2014

She Did It!

June 18, 2014

At Lillian's four month appointment I hung my head when Cristinia asked if she was rolling over, "No, because I hardly ever put her down."  She was so sweet to assure me it was okay to hold my baby all I wanted and she was not concerned about her development in any way.

When we left for Africa I was sad because I figured she would roll over while we were gone. Luckily Emily didn't feel comfortable leaving Lillian on the floor in open range with Chloe and Pierce about and when I asked Robert he replied he didn't think she had been put down once.

And so today it happened, she did it and I got to experience it first hand! I am grateful for the opportunity to stay home with my sweet baby girl and I will try and cherish the moments as they happen and on the days it's tough remember these are precious times!




No comments:

Post a Comment