Friday, March 6, 2015

No Time to Post

I have a one year old and no time to write!  So many things I've thought about but no time. 

We had the opportunity to share our story at the CASA banquet. I had been wanting to share in a public setting and was grateful they gave us the opportunity. 

Tonight night we had Stephanie and Trish over a day early to celebrate Lillian's Gotcha Day. This day last year Stephen and I went to bed a family of two having no clue the next night we would be going to bed a family of three. 




It's been a beautiful ride this past year and words cannot express the gratitude I have to ALL involved in bring home our little girl to us. God's blessings are abundant. 

In other news Lillian took her first steps this week, experienced snow last week and is just loving life as a one year old. 







No comments:

Post a Comment