Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dr. Vineyard's Office

So it's been a month now and I can honestly say I really do love my job!  Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me these past several weeks.  Unfortunately there have already been several opportunities for me to try and give what little comfort I can through my words and actions.  I truly am grateful that I can better know what to and what not to say since I've been there.  I haven't really had any days yet where I've felt overwhelmed by the pregnant bellies and for that I am grateful. 

I'm learning so many new things, I'm pretty sure I'll have my MD by the end of next month ;) but in all seriousness, while I had no reference point when starting this job, I have found that I know more than I thought and am a really quick learner.  It all fascinates me and I think that's why I like it so much!  The ladies I work with are great, and of course I love the Dr.  That's why I go to him:)

On a side note, one of the things I do is help balance the books.  If you are reading this, can I kindly ask you to make sure you pay your bills.  Even if you can't pay the entire bill, something is better than nothing.  Skip that daily coke or coffee and pay twenty-five dollars a month...or just something because the truth is, when you don't pay your bill you are stealing.  I think it's my frustration on this topic that is part of what has helped me not be frustrated by being around lots of pregnant women ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment