Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Interpretive Dancing

Stephen Wyatt has been know on occasion to be moved by the spirit and do a little "interpretive dancing."  He says its his gift to humanity and its to help people better themselves.  (That's pretty much a direct quote!)  Seeing as how my husband will only slow dance with me, a girl has to take what she can get.  This special dancing often comes late at night about two or three times a year.  Two nights ago I was graced by a new "routine" that had an actual full out leap.  These dances usually last about three seconds, but this one the other night, oh it was extra special because just when I thought the dance was over he came back with more!

It's these types of moments that truly capture the heart of my husband.  Always willing to laugh at himself to see you smile.  It's one of the qualities I love best about him.  Laughter is good for the bones and man did my bones get a workout last night!

Thank you babe for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment