Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pride

Have you ever experienced those moments in which God sends someone or something just when you need it most and sometimes despite your not wanting it?  Tuesday this happened to me.  After we performed the Christmas Program in Indiana we stayed to "listen" to another group who in actuality lead us in worship.  At the end the leader asked those who needed prayer to stand up so others could come around them and lift them up to the Lord.  In my moment of pride I did not stand.  In a room where I knew everyone present was a Christian and would not judge I still did not stand and let my pride get in my way.   BUT God saw me and Stacia Prince listened to His voice.  She leaned over and said she knew I was not standing but that she wanted to pray for my anyway.  I cannot begin to put into words how God used her Tuesday night and so I simply say thank you, thank you that while I let pride get in my why you did not and were sensitive to the Lords nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment