Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day of School

I have to say that on the last day of school last year I was leaping for joy thinking I would not be returning to the halls of LHS anytime soon.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVED working at LHS and I do believe the Social Studies department is the best kept secret of LISD (...guess I just let the cat out of the bag ;); however, I was ready for a break.  Little did I know God would bring me right back to those halls and use two classes of Junior American History Dual Credit kids to bless my life.  I cannot begin to describe how much they have loved on me these past five months.  I even got a couple of gifts and notes on the last two days.  I'm going to miss seeing them and will most assuredly think of them often next year as they are enjoying their SENIOR year!  If any of you guys happen to read this, please know I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment