Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nasty Hair Kinda Friends and My Workout Hero

I love having those kinda friends that you can have over even when you have nasty wet hair.  You know the kind that you don't send away when there is clean laundry on your couches that needs to be folded, the kitchen isn't immaculate, the floors haven't been vacuumed in a week, etc.

We love you Tammy, Ray and Sofia!  Thanks for taking us just as we are ;)

On another note, JoDee Woodcock is a ROCK STAR in and out of the pool.  We did about a 1700 swim today and then as I left to go home for company, she continued on over to Pecan Park to run three miles with Callie Berry.  She's my hero right now.  Hopefully I will be joining her next week with the dual workout but I'm pretty sure she will kick my butt!


No comments:

Post a Comment